The TecAlliance Internship workshops
Would you like to know what it’s like to use your PC not just in your spare time, but also to really work with one? Then our internship workshop is just right for you! It has already been honoured with the IHK initiative prize; it is aimed at anyone over 14 who is interested in the profession of IT specialist with a focus on application development or system integration.
1. Sending the application
Send an unsolicited application for the internship workshop of your choice here.
2. Receipt of the internship confirmation
You will receive an internship confirmation for the desired workshop as long as it is not fully booked. If the places are already taken, you will receive a confirmation for an alternative date with all important information about that workshop.
3. Your first day
You will arrive at TecAlliance GmbH on the first day of the workshop at 9:00 a.m. and the adventure “internship workshop” will begin.
- Company presentation and company tour
- Programming with C#
- Types of data
- Inputs and outputs in a console application
- Control structures, loops and arrays
- Windows Forms Applications
- Programming a calculator
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Creating a Web Page
- Basic hardware knowledge
- The inner workings of a computer
- Disassembling and assembling computers
- Raspberry Pi
- Control of LEDs
- Measurement of temperature, humidity and air pressure
- Creation of automated Python scripts
- Where? The workshops will take place at our Weikersheim location.
- When? During the school holidays and within the framework of vocational orientation days at the schools
- Who? Pupils of all school types aged 14 and over
- How? Application via the field “Application procedure”.
Do you have any more questions? Then send us an email to Praktikum@tecalliance.net