The TecAlliance Internship workshops
Would you like to know what it’s like to use your PC not just in your spare time, but also to really work with one? Then our internship workshop is just right for you! It has already been honoured with the IHK initiative prize; it is aimed at anyone over 14 who is interested in the profession of IT specialist with a focus on application development or system integration.
1. Send the application
Send a speculative application to the internship workshop of your choice here.
2. Receipt of the internship confirmation
You will receive an internship confirmation for the desired workshop as long as it is not fully booked. If the places are already taken, you will receive an alternative date. The confirmation will contain all important information about the workshop.
3. Your first day
You arrive at TecAlliance GmbH at 9:00 a.m. on the first day of the workshop and the adventure “internship workshop” begins.
- Company presentation and tour
- Programming with Python
- Data types
- Input and output in a console application
- Control structures, loops and arrays
- Programming a christmas tree
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Creating a web page
- Basic hardware knowledge
- The inner workings of a computer
- Disassembling and assembling a computer
- Raspberry Pi
- Controlling LEDs
- Measuring temperature, humidity and air pressure
- Creating automated Python scripts
Internship workshop dates
You still have questions? Then send us an email to Praktikum@tecalliance.net